Past posts:

Previous blog posts from last year can be found.... HERE.

Sunday, May 12, 2013


IF I COULD ONLY GET MY HANDS ON THAT PARKINSON GUY I WOULD THROTTLE HIM WITH MY KEYBOARD.....

Parkinsons's Disease or PD, the disease that keeps on taking. But you wont hear me whine.  Sometimes PD is very frustrating and sometimes it just plain s^%K$.  this is one of those days.  For me typing is extremely difficult.   Here a bit of irony, this is the now 3rd  attempt at this one short piece just today.  I had typed a blog about the difficulty in typing, and when it was just finished my finger twitched and off it goes "deleted" in error. Arghhh. Then I deleted it again in error.  NOT kidding!  As you read these words it took one hour to get this far.  
So you wanna know what PD is like.
Parkinson's has about 20 symptoms like slow movement, cramping in the extremities,  expressionless face, soft voice, poor balance, insomnia, cognitive and memory issues, trembling hands,  A.D.D. or inability to concentrate, difficulty swallowing, loud and non-stop ringing in the ears, etc..  Once full of energy I now get more tired than I ever thought possible - and I am only  age 54.  Every patient gets some of the symptoms, nobody gets them all , but typing should be added to the list. For me it is a major problem, even with AutoCorrect running.   you see, what appears to be poor spelling/grammar, punctuation etc... is mostly attributable to fingers that dont and wont do what you want, like put in 2 apostrophes in  back there in don't and won't.  I am having so much fun. 
If you see a typo it's not me, it's the damned PD
So, that is my PD issue of the day, what's yours? I would love to get your feedback, it would save me from typing!!!😠






No comments :

Post a Comment