Past posts:

Previous blog posts from last year can be found.... HERE.

Monday, May 13, 2013

GOOD STUFF



!!

The people that built my boat interviewed me for their  newsletter.  Boating is number 2 in my book!!!  That is right after my family, my wife and kids will always be first .  I love being offshore, inshore, nearshore etc.. I enjoy being Captain of my vessel and absolutely responsible for it's operation and the crew's safety.

"FAMILY TIES II was built using  in the finest standards by the master craftsmen  and craftswomen of Back Cove Yachts and North East Composites.  To each of you, "well done".  We drove the boat more miles in the last 3 years than most boaters will do in lifetime, 13,000 statute miles, it ran perfectly, not one hiccup.  It doesn't get better than that.   Here's the article.
           BE WELL!

No comments :

Post a Comment