Past posts:

Previous blog posts from last year can be found.... HERE.

Sunday, May 26, 2013


I’ve never been a great golfer. In fact I’ve hit a building or two in my day with a golf ball. While hitting a straight long ball is something that I aspire to do each golf season, it is something that comes and goes in my golf game. I don’t love golf because I’m a great golfer. I love golf because on a beautiful day with the sun shining and the green grass sparkling there isn’t anything much better. Add to that great friends playing with you, and the occasional cigar, and there just isn’t anything much better than playing this crazy game. While it is often difficult to tell who is playing poorly or well as a true golfer will complain and swear regardless of how well he or she is playing, (coulda, wudda, shulda) when I am, playing golf, my Parkinson’s symptoms seem to take a back seat to my golf game, allowing me to accidentally skip my Parkinson medicine and still feel good. If there is a lesson in this blog it is to follow your passion and you might just surprise yourself and feel better while you’re doing it.

God bless,

Dom DeCristofano

No comments :

Post a Comment