Past posts:

Previous blog posts from last year can be found.... HERE.

Monday, May 19, 2014

"SOMEBODY GOING TO EMERGENCY, SOMEBODY'S GOING TO JAIL."




"SOMEBODY GOING TO EMERGENCY,  SOMEBODY'S GOING TO JAIL."
Eagles - In a New York Minute



It's been eight days since I boarded Family Ties, five days with my lovely wife and his lovely wife Becky and the Captain (Bob). We are now, just the two of us, Bob and Roy, trying to get Family Ties home without killing each other.

If I am at the helm ( driving ) and it is constantly "one degree to the left, no I said right!!!"

If Bob is at the helm it's - Roy get me this or, have you see my glasses. The classic "is I can't find my phone, have you seen it?" He forgets, at my age I can't remember what I had for breakfast.

All kidding aside, it is my good fortune to have met Bob and been able to maybe help him in his endeavors however and whenever I can. Just never tell him I said that.

Roy G.
May 15, 2014
Jamestown, RI

No comments :

Post a Comment