Past posts:

Previous blog posts from last year can be found.... HERE.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

 
Twice in one month Family Ties is featured in Sabre's on-line magazine and our story is to appear in the country's largest boat magazine, BOATUS, in October.
We are getting our story out slowly but surely and we recently crossed the $200,000 mark in fundraising for Patient Care Support Service. But it is not about me and it's not about the boat. It's about demonstrating that there are so many ways to view life's set-backs. I see challenge as opportunity, the chance to beat whatever is in my way, in my case, BEATING PARKINSON'S. I have set backs, but I stay focused and in shape, ready to take another pop at Parkinson. So my thought of the day: BE BOLD as you battle your own challenges in life, you may surprise yourself.

No comments :

Post a Comment